Lighting a candle or two can set the mood for romantic nights and moments of relaxation. However, you must also note that the infamous paraffin wax is used to produce traditional candles.
Fortunately, there’s good news: soy candles or soy wax melts can be used in their place! They’re great vegan options that offer a plethora of advantages and are guaranteed to be a hit for any space you use them for.
So if you haven’t tried soy wax melts yet, now is the time! Read on to discover the benefits of soy candles and wax melts as preferred alternatives to paraffin candles.
Why You Should Use Soy Candles and Soy Wax Melts
Nowadays, most candles are manufactured of paraffin wax. However, natural alternatives like soy wax are also growing in popularity as the better choice. Soy candles and wax melts are among the healthiest and most environmentally friendly options on the market:
Paraffin wax is a byproduct of gasoline manufacturing. Simply put, using paraffin wax candles for an extended period may cause health complications. Natural soy candles and soy wax melts are better choices for the earth. As a result, you don’t have to worry about indoor air pollution!
Unlike traditional paraffin candles, these biodegradable candles are manufactured from soybeans. For this reason, soy candles and soy wax melts are also environmentally sustainable and are great alternatives to nonrenewable candles.
If you’re attempting to avoid utilising animal products, you should think about the candle you’re using as well. Aside from paraffin, animal byproducts such as beeswax and tallow can be found in various traditional candles. Soy wax melts and soy candles, on the other hand, are entirely vegan because they include no animal ingredients.
They Reduce Soot Production
Paraffin candles produce heavy soot that can damage walls and furnishings. To avoid this problem, use soy candles, which burn clean and produce less soot! Additionally, soy candles burn slower and longer than paraffin wax.
As a result, your vegan candles will last substantially longer than comparable paraffin candles. If you don’t want to produce soot at all, opt for soy wax melts!
Benefits of Using Soy Candles and Wax Melts
There are various benefits to burning vegan candles or soy wax melts in your home, including:
- Create a Calming Environment: A few vegan candles and wax melts will help create a pleasant and welcoming environment. Let’s face it—nothing beats unwinding after a long day at work.
- Decorate Your Home: Soy candles and wax melts make great eco-friendly home décor items! To decorate your bathroom, put soy wax melts in oil burners and vegan candles.
- Prioritize Romantic Settings: Soy candles and wax melts are perfect for romantic evenings and quiet nights at home. They bring a calming atmosphere to your space and provide the relaxing mood that you’re vying for.
- Improve Your Mood: Vegan candles and wax melts can also make you feel better and enhance or stabilize your mood. Light a soy candle and listen to relaxing music if you’re feeling anxious, agitated, or overwhelmed. This simple activity can instantly lift your spirits!
- Intensify Your Meditative Thoughts: While productivity is vital, so is self-care. Furthermore, melting a soy wax melt creates a tranquil setting ideal for self-care and meditation! When bathing, doing yoga, meditation, skincare, or engaging in any other type of self-care, consider using vegan candles!
To summarise, soy candles and wax melts are an excellent way to keep your home smelling fresh without harming the environment! This way, you won’t have to worry about spending on chemical-based air fresheners with this aromatic solution to conceal unwanted smells. So, don’t hesitate to make the switch—witness the difference with your senses!
Are you looking for wax melt gift sets in the UK? Little Miss Twiggie Twinkles offers a variety of unique and hand-crafted gift sets for your most special occasions. With our excellent products, reliable customer service, and free shipping, you’re guaranteed to make every moment memorable! Shop our best sellers now!