Wax Melt Snap Bars
Fill your room with delicious fragrances you’ll never get tired of!
At Little Miss Twiggie Twinkles we only use the highest quality soy wax to produce our scented wax melt snap bars
Hand poured in our Lake District workshop our wax bars will provide strong, room filling fragrance for between 50-80 hours
Also Available in
- 6 Cube Clamshells
- Wax Melt Hearts
Indulge in our wide range of scents from sweet to earthy flavour notes that will create the ultimate relaxing atmosphere all for you to savour.
Ready-to-melt pieces that, when exposed at the appropriate heat, will fill your room with scents that will delicately touch your senses for an aromatic experience like no other.
WHAT ARE WAX MELTS?
- Wax melts are scented pieces of wax that are available in various shapes and sizes. They can be made from numerous types of wax but here at Little Miss Twiggie Twinkles we only use the highest quality Soy wax.
- Wax melts require a wax warmer or wax burner to melt the wax, meaning unlike a candle the wax does not come into direct contact with a naked flame, therefore they are able to release aromas without burning the oils.
- They are safe for the environment and produce super long lasting fragrance for your home and workplace.
HOW DO YOU USE WAX MELTS?
- Place your desired amount of scented wax pieces onto your wax burner.
- Place a lighted 4 hour unscented tealight underneath the well of your burner and begin to enjoy the release of beautiful aromas from the pool of melting wax.
- We recommend burning your soy wax melt pieces for a maximum of four hours at a time. This will prevent your wax burner from over heating and prolong the life of your wax melts.
- Wax melts are also compatible with electric wax burners. They work like your traditional burner but are powered by electric using either a heating element inside the dish, or a bulb inside the body of the burner to melt the wax.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU USE WAX MELTS ?
- Wax melts can be re-melted until the fragrance has totally disbursed.
HOW LONG DO WAX MELTS LAST FOR?
- Fragrance times can vary depending on the strength and quality of the scent, at Little Miss Twiggie Twinkles we use only high quality fragrance oil and wax to ensure your wax melts are long lasting & great value for money.
- The method in which you melt your wax melts will also have a big impact on how long your melts last for, using a tea light inside a standard wax melt burner will get hotter than an a electric wax burner which is plugged in to a socket & uses either a light bulb within the body of the burner or a heating element within the dish of the burner.
- High heat = more scent but less burn time
- Low heat = less scent but more burn time
ARE WAX MELTS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH / SAFE?
- Little Miss Twiggie Twinkles wax melts are made from soy wax which contains nothing artificial and is non-toxic which benefits both your health and the environment. Some brands may use paraffin wax which can potentially produces benzene and toluene which are both known carcinogens (health hazard’s).
- Correctly made wax melts are completely safe if you follow all the correct precautions.
- These precautions are only minimal and ones that you would most likely take with common candles.
- When compared to something like a candle, soy wax melts are a much safer and cheaper option.
WHAT ARE THE BEST WAX MELTS?
- If your shopping for the best wax melts in UK your in the right place! Little Miss Twiggie Twinkles whole range is carefully hand poured, packed full of fragrance to make sure that they give strong, long lasting scent throw made from only the highest quality of materials.
- Each one is made from a vegetable based soy wax, naturally sauced from soya bean oil. As a result this has many benefits including being extremely environmentally friendly & one hundred percent biodegradable.
WAX MELTS OR CANDLES?
- Wax melts are a cost-effective way to keep your home or workplace smelling amazing. In comparison to most candles, wax melts can be up to 4x cheaper which means you get a lot more for your money.
- You have the freedom to control the intensity of the fragrance using wax melts by adding more or less wax pieces to your burner.
- Using candles can be a fire hazard if left unattended & ones made out off paraffin wax can potentially release harmful toxins, harmful to you & your pets.
WAX BURNER BEST PRACTICES WHEN USING WAX MELTS
- Ensure you do not over fill your burner with wax, we would recommend starting by adding a little wax at a time if you are unsure of the amount of wax the burner can hold, this will reduce the risk of your burner overflowing.
- Wax melts come in various shapes and sizes and are usually very easy to monitor how much you use at one time, meaning you can adapt the strength of the aroma to your scent sensitivity.
- Little Miss Twiggie Twinkles have a lovely range of wax burners available.
You can purchase a huge choice of high quality and affordable melts from our website.
Please read our full blog posts about all the benefits & safety regarding wax melts
Take a look at our collection and get ready to feel the delightful aroma yourself!